Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gadgets


For the last couple of days I've been messing around with gadgets. They're the wonderful things that you can put on the side bar of your blog. They can also be placed in a number of different google places like igoogle and orkut.


The first one I made is bulky. It's too big for blogs. It can be found down below. Today I created my new "tiny" picture sudoku. Currently it is to the immediate right-->


It is tiny, but isn't everything tiny on the internet these days? Please add it to your blog. It is easy to add to your blog--just click where it says "Add this gadget to your site." Like everything in the cyber world, the more people that place it on blogs and such, the higher ranking the gadget will get in search results.


Other things happening--


I am just about done with Distinctive Shade and Shutter's web site. I still have a few things left to do on it, and it needs to be optimized for search engines. I am pleased with it.


Three more arcade games will be added to buzzpath in the next couple of days, and another groovy picture sudoku is in the works.


more later,


Jay

4 comments:

  1. I am so putting this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is tricky getting the gadget on to a blog. I'm researching an easy way to allow people to place this gagdet. We may just have to wait for Google to index it in their gadget library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep--It will take a week or two for the gadget to get listed in the 'add a gadget' directory. Please be patient.

    -Jay

    ReplyDelete