Thursday, June 4, 2009

Plans for June




Hello All--



Here are the happenings with Buzzpath.com.



I have recently added four new games. More games are coming as I build up the arcade. I now plan to have over 100 games added within the next half year or so.



A new Picture Sudoku has been added. Sunshine Sudoku #3 has a skill level set at medium, but it's an easy medium.



Things in the works include a chess section, a brand new picture sudoku, another 6 x 6 mini set, and a new mini gadget. All of these new pages and programs are planned for June. I hope I can get them all up and running. The site is beginning to pick up. Non-manipulated traffic numbers have been steadily rising since mid May. I am beginning to see a partially calculable correlation between content (quality content) and traffic.



More to come--



Jay

1 comment: