Friday, May 1, 2009

Introducing Buzzpath Arcade

I have officially started buzzpath Arcade. Beginning this month I will start bringing cool, quick, clean, fun and free Flash games that I find in the world wide web. The first three are



Bubble Panic
Use your magic wand to pop deadly bubbles. Simple, fun.



Kill the Dragons
Not as violent as it sounds. Clever, easy, some cool graphics.





Type n Pop
Polish your typing skills. It may seem easy at first, but it gets challenging.



New games will usually be added each week. I hope to soon have many on here. I know there are about eighty billion sites out there doing the same thing. Eventually I plan to offer a good blend of other people's stuff and my own. Soon, I hope, people with specific tastes in Flash games will rely on my unique ability to provide a quality selection, and appreciate me not bombarding them with thousands and thousands of stupid games.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn I commented on this. I guess I didn't finish the post correctly.

    What I meant to say, when I meant to post, is that I'll have to have the kids try this out. The type and pop game is perfect for spelling and typing practice.

    ReplyDelete