Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pop Some Bloons

First of all, to all my new followers on BUZZ, welcome! Please have your friends follow me, and I'll follow them back too. I've recently added one of the best tower defense games on the web: Bloons Tower Defense 4--



Prevent balloons (bloons) from making their way to the opposite side of the map by placing dart monkeys, track shooters, boomerang throwers, bomb towers and other types of nail shooters in strategic locations. Each bloon popped brings in more money which allows you to purchase more shooters for the next rounds.
You can select the track you like. Some are more difficult than others. You can also choose the game mode which determines the price of shooters, the number of lives you'll have, and the number of rounds needed to complete the game.


To play Bloons Tower Defense 4, Click Here to go through to buzzpath.com. I hope you have a wonderful bloon popping experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment