Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Online Chess

Hello Everyone - Buzz users need to expand this post to utilize the links.



A superb online chess 'engine' has been found and added to Buzzpath. Flash Chess 3 is challenging and fun. A lot of online chess games have limited databases, and quickly become boring. This program has a large database of moves to keep you on your toes.
There are three skill levels, Advanced, Casual and Beginner. I play the beginner because it makes me feel good about myself. The game times you, and keeps track of your moves.



To play Flash Chess 3, Click Here to go through to buzzpath.com. Have Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Will this teach me how to play chess? I've only played chess one time, so I don't remember any of the rules. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game shows you where you can put your pieces. If you take the time to download the game you can have help with your moves.

    ReplyDelete